Ideas to decorate your Christmas table
Who doesn’t like to have a beautiful, special table?
Decorating the Christmas table makes that unique moment special. Christmas dinner is not just any dinner…although, who doesn’t like to sit down for lunch or dinner at a nice table?
Attention to detail is important. And when it comes to sitting at the table as well. The tablecloth, plates, cutlery, napkins…it’s not the same as if you don’t put anything, is it?
Normally, if you are at home, you usually have all those things so that your table becomes an ideal scenario of enjoyment. But what happens when you spend a few days away, can’t you also have your ideal table? That’s something we were worried about. That’s why, as we take care of the details, when you come to spend a few days in our apartments you can enjoy the pleasure of setting a table with worthy tablecloths, underplates, glasses … and even some detail as decoration.
Now that the Christmas holidays are coming and there are so many special meals, it is time to see how we can decorate our tables to create a magical atmosphere. Spending Christmas in our apartments is already a special way to enjoy it. Remember that in Gandía there is a wide range of restaurants where you can also make reservations and enjoy these moments.
Keys to decorate beautiful Christmas tables:
- Theme and Color: Choose a theme or color scheme that reflects the holiday season, such as classic red and green, elegant silver and gold tones or a more modern palette such as white and blue.
- Coherence, integration: The important thing is that the table looks integrated into the whole. Think about how many people you are, how they are going to be seated, what details you are going to put, how you are going to distribute them.
- Balance and Space: Make sure there is enough space for plates, glasses and utensils. Avoid cluttering the table to allow guests to feel comfortable.
- Less is more: Don’t overload the space. For example, do not fill it with patterns, just use it as a detail in some elements – underplates, or underplate, or decorative element…). The ideal is, even if you see many elements, not to mix many. It is better to repeat the same along the table.
- Tableware and Cutlery: Use tableware and cutlery appropriate to the occasion. Add decorative napkins, napkin rings or bows to match the theme.
- Lighting: Candles are a perfect addition. Create a warm and festive atmosphere with candles scattered around the table.
- The details are what matter: Like everything else in life add small details such as place cards, painted pinecones, cinnamon sticks, nuts or even small gifts as part of the decorations. You can, for example, make your own personalized napkin rings (we leave you a link with ideas on how to make some : https://saposyprincesas.elmundo.es/ocio-en-casa/manualidades-para-ninos/servilletas-y-servilleteros-navidenos/
- Textures and Layers: Play with different textures and layers on the table. Use tablecloths, table runners, coasters or placemats to add visual depth. White tablecloths are always ideal, they also serve as a base to highlight the decorative elements that you place. If these are with natural motifs (pineapples, red berries…) you will achieve an incredible effect.
- Underplates: yes or yes. They are ideal to give your table a special touch at any time and give a necessary relief to the table. If they are natural, it gives a touch of warmth that is very much appreciated.
- Centerpiece: Stand out with an eye-catching centerpiece: candles, floral arrangements, pinecones, pine branches or Christmas elements such as shiny balls.
¡Qué disfrutéis de vuestra bonita mesa navideña!
Tienes más ideas en estos links: